- All products
- LCV, trucks, agro Injection pumps
- LCV, trucks, agro High pressure pumps
- LCV, trucks, agro Injectors
- LCV, trucks, agro Turbochargers
- LCV, trucks, agro PDE/UIS – Injector unit
- LCV, trucks, agro ADBLUE Urea Pump
- LCV, trucks, agro DPF / FAP Particulate Filters
- LCV, trucks, agro EGR Modules
- LCV, trucks, agro NOx sensors
- LCV, trucks, agro Diesel particulate filters DPF
Injection pumps Bosch VP30 and VP44
Pump with an electronic control unit implemented into the construction of the pump. Based on the information from the engine’s control unit, the pump’s control unit manages correct function of all mechanical components, particularly fuel metering. We repair only those injection pumps with single-connector electronic control unit either type PSG2 or type PSG5. Pumps Bosch VP with two connectors coming out of the control unit (type PSG16) are currently available only as brand new or as remanufactured through factory.
Most common malfunctions of Bosch VP30 and VP44 injection pumps:
- Electronic control unit of the injection pump (repair of the electronic control unit alone is pointless unless remanufactured of the mechanical part of the injection pump is done
- Malfunction of the sensor monitoring pump’s speed (number of revs)
- Malfunction of the fuel’s dosing valve
- Malfunction of the distributing head of the pump.
- Malfunction of the body of the pump
- Injection timing damage
- Shaft damage
Using poor-quality fuels can naturally result in blowing the engine because of the dirt in the fueling system or because of the insufficient greasing of the pump. Pump is greased with diesel. Repair then becomes (in most cases) impossible or unprofitable due to high price of the spare parts.
The process of remanufacturing Bosch VP injection pump:
- The first step in this process of remanufacturing Bosch VP control unit is to detect error codes from the pump’s control unit.
- Dismantling the pump and individual evaluation of all respective mechanical components. Non-functional and damaged parts are automatically put away and further unused during the following assembly of remanufactured injection pump. Functional and intact parts are cleaned or sanded. Then we evaluate remaining fuel in the tank in order to inform and educate customers about the quality of fuel they use to prevent them from using poor-quality fuels.
- Completions of freshly remanufactured injection pump using brand new and original components from the Bosch manufacturer. This entire process is carried out according to the strict technological principles laid out by the Bosch manufacturer.
- Testing of the injection pump using the authorized testing station Bosch EPS 815 and controlling proper assembly according to the principles laid out by manufacturer. The control unit is programmed according to the algorithm, which is represented by the computer of this authorized testing unit and the values are projected on its monitor. If the result is positive, the remanufactured injection pump guarantees correct dosing as well as correct timing of pre-injection at all stages of its load.
- The result of final dynamic testing and calibration is the calibration protocol, which is the proof of 100% functionality of the Bosch VP 30/44 injection pump.
The entire process of injection pump remanufacturing is carried out by a trained team of professionals with years of experience in the area.
We exclusively carry out complete remanufacturing of diesel systems. We do not engage in partial repairs, which only lead to temporary functionality of the vehicle and not to long-term functionality of the entire system!
FREE OF CHARGE We will provide you with the general assembly plan which will help avoid repeated damage to the remanufactured injection pump.
Our customer receives 12 months guarantee on the entire product, not the subject of remanufacturing.