Remanufacturing of Common Rail injector Bosch
Each injector is disassembled into its basic components. After that, all these components are cleaned using an ultrasonic cleaner.
Cleaning the injector parts in an ultrasonic cleaner
Individual components are then examined under a microscope. No parts that do not match the quality of the new part will pass the selection. If some elements of the injector can be reused, they are separated from non-compliant parts and then machined. Unsatisfactory injector components are replaced with new or remanufactured components.
Once all components are in one place, the injector is assembled by our trained personnel.
On the test table, the injector is subjected to these subtests
- measurement of injection rate and overflow at full load
- measuring the dose rate at partial load
- injection dose measurement at idle
- measuring the initial dose or several initial doses (depending on the injector generation)
- fuel spray measurement
- coding the injector and assigning a new IMA or ISA code
- printing report of injector functionality
Research of microscopic differences on individual parts of injector
Everything is prepared for the composition of the Bosch injector
Bosch EPS 815 test station for all Bosch Common Rail injectors