AutoNorma – Remanufactured differs from brand new in only one thing: price
We are establishing our own brand which is oriented to the needs of customers, not to the needs of car parts manufacturers.
Our company was founded in 2008. We strive to ensure that our products are available immediately, in the quality of the new part, at the cost of the old one.
The company's founding was primarily driven by the passion of the founders for automobiles and the desire to respond to market needs, which lack innovative approaches to the remanufacturing of specific spare parts such as injection and high pressure pumps, injectors, turbochargers, power steering, servo pumps, control units, DPF FAP SCR, air compressors, shock absorbers, brake calipers, NOx sensors, and other technically demanding car parts.
What is remanufacturing?
Remanufacturing involves disassembly, inspection, renovation, and subsequent reassembly into a fully functional state.
When remanufacturing, some parts are replaced by new or fully functional used ones, while the remaining parts are inspected, cleaned, and grinded. For many types of remanufacturing, special remanufacturing kits (sets) are used. Therefore, the difference in quality between repair and remanufacturing is rather significant. Repair is a mere replacement or repair of a damaged part; other parts are not inspected, cleaned, tested. Another major difference between repair and remanufacturing is in the warranty. Repaired parts are usually provided with a 3-6 month warranty. Since all of our parts are remanufactured (not repaired), we provide a 1-year warranty and also have the option to extend the warranty to 2 years. We achieve the best ratio between quality and price. Each of our remanufactured parts is tested on a test equipment and its quality validated by the individual calibration protocol. We do not repair, we remanufacture.
We save the environment. With each and every remanufactured part, we save up to 80% of the resources used to manufacture the new part.
Despite constant growth, we keep our family atmosphere in an informal setting. In each member of our team, we are looking for those who can appreciate the same values.
What do we do?
We return life to used auto parts that, thanks to our technology, can serve longer than expected.
With us, customers can purchase the following remanufactured parts for passenger cars, vans and trucks, heavy machinery, agricultural and mining machines or boats:
• Diesel injectors, injection pumps, common rail high pressure pumps
• Turbochargers (mechanical and electronic control, type VNT VGT) and their components (cartridges, bearing centers, shafts, actuators etc.) manufactured by Garrett, KKK, BorgWarner, IHI, Holset, Mitsubishi, Toyota, we keep more than 1000 pieces of various types in stock.
• Power steering, steering racks, servo pumps, steering columns (mechanical and electronic types), also referred to as EPS, EHPS from TRW, Valeo, ATE, Delphi, Koyo, Hitachi, Hella, Bosch, SKF etc. we stock hundreds of pieces in stock.
• Filter DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter), FAP (Filters and Particules), SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction), which we also keep in stock for exchange.
• Brake calipers from Knorr, Wabco, Meritor, SAF, BPW, Haldex, TRW and other reputable manufacturers.
We specialize in remanufacturing electronic components, especially ECU (= electronic control unit),
• Engine control units, ABS / ESP, automatic transmissions, power steering, comfort or onboard network.
• Dashboards or shields (= dashboard), in layman's terms tachometers, navigation and other sophisticated electronic parts.
• Senzors / Nox sensors
• Urea injection modules - AdBlue
We have technologies for remanufacturing control units of manufacturers:
Bosch, Delphi, Denso, Siemens VDO, Continental VDO, Lucas, Magneti Marelli, Visteon, Sagem, Toyota, Wabco, Ford, Fomoco, GM, ATE, TRW, etc.
• See also: https://www.ecuservis.eu/
We refurbish all types of injection equipment for diesel engines:
- Injection pumps type VP, VE, VA výrobce Bosch.
- High pressure pumps CR (=Common Rail) type CP1, CP2, CP3, CP4, DPF1, DFP3, DFP6, HP2, HP3.
- Injectors CR (=Common Rail) type electromagnetic and piezo controlled
- PDE (Pumpe Düse Einheit), in laymans terms, PDs from producer Bosch and Siemens VDO
- UIS and other types of injection parts manufactured by Bosch, Delphi, Siemens VDO, Continental VDO, Denso, Zexel, Stanadyne, Cummins, Caterpillar, Yanmar. We have in stock more than 5000 different types, covering more than 99% of the types used in the European fleet..
- We have expanded our portfolio with new products: Shock absorbers and compressors, EGR valves (= exhaust coolers) and air compressors.
- Price more than 50% lower than the price of a new part, yet with a warranty of 1 year.
- Do not wait for a custom remanufacturing (recondition) of your part, which may take up to a week. Get your product now. We keep products in stock.
- Due to the large volume of orders that we have, we can consistently offer very attractive prices.
- Registered clients have special rebates.
- We pay logistics and packing for you, delivery is free of charge.
- If you order by 16:00, we will deliver the part to you on the second working day in the Czech Republic and within three working days to Slovakia.
- When ordering by 14:00 we will deliver the part to you within 48 hours throughout the European Union.
- Each remanufactured product is delivered with 100% functional protocol.
- We use only original spare parts.
- We remanufacture products based solely on the manufacturer's technology...
- Our references: Our clients are authorized Bosch and Delphi diesel repair shops, we also supply branded auto repair shops. We are an authorized supplier of remanufactured products to the entire network of Mitsubishi Motors Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- We provide a full 12 month warranty.
- We offer the option to purchase an extended warranty for 24 months.
- Our customer service line will fulfill all your wishes.
- We speak Czech, Slovak, Polish, Russian, German, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Turkish.
- You can get your product here in 5 minutes. Our staff will be happy to help you with your order.
- Save unnecessary additional costs by purchasing a quality product (when purchasing an old or repaired part, you run the risk of the vehicle being parked again and then assembling the part, complaint process).
So why should you buy a new part for an older car?