What is a Refundable Deposit?
Refundable deposit represents the value of the old part that we add to the final price of the product
Example: The GARRETT 724930-5009S turbocharger is currently sold on our website for £193 (tax excl.) with the refundable deposit value of £42; this refundable deposit is to be refunded to you upon delivery of your old turbocharger to our warehouse.
How does it work?
- You have purchased refurbished or new part from our e-shop including a refundable deposit.
- Your old part has been returned to us no later than 60 days from the date of delivery of our product.
- After the delivery of your old part to our warehouse under fulfillment of the acceptance conditions,
we will transfer the deposit for the old part to your bank account.
- The deposit amount is issued within 10 working days from receiving your old part.
How do we return the deposit?
- On the next working day after receipt and approval of the old part, we will create a document for the return of the deposit.
- We will send you a proof of the refund of the deposit to the e-mail address provided when ordering the goods.
- We will reimburse the finances with a term of 10 days to the bank account specified when the order was placed.
- Delivery address of the old part: REMANTE GROUP s.r.o., Sadová 44, 74601, Opava, Czech Republic
Please note that we cannot just accept any old part. If your old part arrives damaged, we reserve the right to impose price deduction on your deposit.
However, as long as your old part is in somewhat acceptable condition, you have nothing to worry about.
If the product is in stock, we ship immediately.
Have any questions or concerns? Contact us on +44 2080 892818 (Mo-Th: 8:00-18:00 / Fr: 8:00-16:30)