What is a Refundable Deposit?
The refundable deposit is the value of the old part that we add to the price of the product.
What are the steps of the option to purchase a product with a deposit?
- You are purchasing a refurbished or new part from our e-shop, including a refundable deposit.
- The old part can be picked up on the next working day after ordering at the earliest.
- After the subsequent delivery of your old part to our warehouse under fulfillment of the acceptance conditions,
we will transfer the deposit for the old part to your bank account which you can provide while selecting
- We will return the amount within 5 working days of receiving the old part.
How do I proceed to refund the deposit?
The old part can be picked up on the next working day after the order has been placed at the earliest.
You create a collection in the order or it is ordered automatically.
How do we return the deposit?
- On the next working day after receipt and approval of the old part, we will create a document for the return of the deposit.
- We will send you a proof of the refund of the deposit to the e-mail address given when ordering the goods.
- We will reimburse the finances with a term of 5 days to the bank account specified when the order was placed.
- Delivery address of the old part: REMANTE GROUP s.r.o., Sadová 44, 74601, Opava, Czech Republic
Please note that we cannot just accept any old part. If your old part arrives damaged, we reserve the right to impose price deduction on your deposit. However, as long as your old part is in somewhat acceptable condition, you have nothing to worry about.
The fastest option
If the product is in stock, we ship immediately.
Questions? Contact us on +420 731 447 513 (Mo-Th: 8:00-18:00 / Fr: 8:00-16:30)